If you live in an area that has a Neighbourhood Champions scheme then they will be able to help you in getting the right help in your area.

Click here to find contact details for a scheme in your area

If you are experiencing anti-social behaviour there are a number of things that you can do:

•    Talk to your neighbours to find out if they're affected as well
•    If you feel comfortable doing so talk to the person causing the problem;
     they may not realise how it is affecting you
•    Report the problem to your local council's anti-social behaviour co-ordinator
•    Call your police force's non-emergency number
•    Tell your landlord or residents’ association about the situation
•    Contact your local neighbourhood policing team, or attend one of their
     regular meetings

If the situation is an emergency (if someone's life or health is threatened) call 999. The council and police both need evidence of what's happened to you, so keep a note of problems.

Below is a list of useful organisations – click on the name to access
their website

Neighbourhood Watch
Victim Support



| Information for Victims of ASB | Useful Links | Site Map |
Neighbourhood Champions operates under license of TLC. Registered in England & Wales, No 7952718
Registered Office: 8 Crabapple Green, Orton Wistow, Peterborough, Cambs, PE2 6YR